Absolution of Deathwing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absolution of Deathwing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bullistics

Some Class Empty
PostSubject: Some Class   Some Class EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:54 am

The actions of last night by the officers of Absolution go to show just how much class you have. After I was online early for raid last night, Kunaru said invites would be 15 min late, meaning 815. Mao decided to start invites at 813, and since I wasnt back to my computer when he started invites, he considered me late. This in turn led Mao/Smier/Kunaru to bench me, for no fact other then they said I was "late" for invites.

After sitting online for a little bit, thinking about what to say to Smier or Mao about how I was feeling, I decided to log off before I said something I would have regretted. I told Smier that I didnt think it was right for me to be considered late when Mao started invites 2 minutes earlier then we were told and I came back before 815, when invites were supposed to start according to Kunaru.

On top of last night, I have had a pretty rough week previous to last night. Tuesday, when I disappeared at the beginning of raid, I got a phone from my grandfather saying my grandmother went into the hospital after falling and breaking her hip. Kind of an important family matter phone call and I didnt really have time to say anything to Smier or Mao when I got the call. My sleeping disorder also decided to flare up this week as well. Sometimes my body will just decide it wants to stay awake, for multiple days in a row, before it gets tired. That is another thing that happened during Tuesday's raid. After I got back online from the phone call, I was sitting out of the raid waiting to see if you guys needed me. In the process, I dozed off and was apparently needed for Uld.

Im sorry I had some personal and family issues this week that caused me to not be there for raid. I had issues for one night of raiding after being here, on time, for 2-3 weeks since I joined. Some people in the guild decide not to show up for progression nights and instead only show up for farm bosses. Those people are still on the guild roster, when I apparently dont deserve a guild roster spot after having issues for one night of raiding.

Anyways, enough of my blabbing. Good luck to all of you and hopefully you guys will continue to grow and have people show up and be able to down H Anub 25 soon.
Back to top Go down
smier
Admin
Admin
smier

Some Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Class   Some Class EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:41 am

If you really were unable to raid you should have been asked to move to inactive rank and reapplied later. Noone was aware you had a sleep disorder or that your grandmother was ill, only that you had "stuff" going on which can be anything so there was an obvious lack of communication on your part. No matter how personal we expect everyone to justify their abscense eventually.

This can be an example to everyone how serious we'll be taking late or missed raids who fail to provide several hours of prior notice.

Keeping this here, nothing to hide. Enjoy your crossbow, gl;hf.
Back to top Go down
Bullistics

Some Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Class   Some Class EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:08 pm

I had a problem for ONE night of raiding, however, you still have people on ur guild roster who havent posted when they were not on and havent been kicked. And personal "stuff" is personal. There is a reason it is personal. If you going to be so strict with ur guild as to say that no one in it can have any personal issues ever, then good luck keeping a steady roster. Everyone has personal stuff happen to them eventually, and if you keep to form as you have with me, you will have constant roster turnover. This is not the roster course of a top flight raiding guild. So best of luck in that case.

I had hoped to have a steady home in a consistent guild when I came here. After being kicked, I am probably going to quit the game as I am sick of transferring my character just to find a raid guild and then get kicked for bullshit reasons.
Back to top Go down
smier
Admin
Admin
smier

Some Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Class   Some Class EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:42 pm

It may just be me but it doesn't seem like a privacy issue to tell that someone in your family is ill. Everyone has grandparents who are old and sick, this shouldn't be embarrassing it's actually something to relate to. Now maybe if it was like, I got a mad case of dick cheese so I gotto go to my doctor for 4 days in a row or blah blah blah, then all you would have to say is that you have to go to the doctor for 4 days in a row.

Considering your past guild experiences maybe it's time to consider that it's not us, it's you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Class   Some Class Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Absolution of Deathwing :: Public Discussion :: Discuss! General Chat-
Jump to: