Absolution of Deathwing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absolution of Deathwing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Issue I would Like To Address

Go down 
+4
Auto
Destruktive
Zhea
jmmathe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jmmathe

An Issue I would Like To Address Empty
PostSubject: An Issue I would Like To Address   An Issue I would Like To Address EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:43 am

OK...so I MT'd this VoA 25man that your Icyness was leading. The tier8 mage gloves dropped and my guildy won them, your guy rolled a 65 and my guy rolled and 85.He looted them to himself.My guys wife who was healing said HEY, and he said calm down I will give them to him in a sec I looted to fast, so my guy waited. Well there was no dks and Icyness looted the dk gloves to himself and went to DE them. And he claims he DE'd the mage gloves instead. Well im a college grad and I am not that dumb. Your guy wanted the gloves, knew he lost the roll, and he knew if he acted like he DE'd them on accident most likely nobody would say anything. I dont know how you guys feel about Ninjas, but I personally hate them and so does my guild. If everyone went around ninja'in things nobody would have any gear at all would we? Except for the select few who have no morals or ethics, and have no problem cheated people out of what they deserve. So untill I hear back from a GM of this guild Illusion will no longer grp with anyone from Absolution, nothing personal against the rest of you but we are a friendly guild that just wants to have a good time, and when we win a roll we exspect the item. Just doesnt seem right to me, www.illusion-guild.org ty for your time
Back to top Go down
Zhea
Zhea

PostSubject: Re: An Issue I would Like To Address   An Issue I would Like To Address EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:00 am

Sorry about what happened. Don't know em, must be an alt.

On another note, in my experience, being a college grad does not mean you are not dumb (not saying you are).
Back to top Go down
Destruktive
Destruktive

PostSubject: Re: An Issue I would Like To Address   An Issue I would Like To Address EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:33 am

Definitely sounds fishy to me, I hate ninja's just as much as you, especially ninja's with the same tag on thier name as mine.
Maybe it was a simple de mistake who knows, if it was then whoever screwed up the loot can make this right by opening a ticket and explaining it to a gm. I'm sure if the item was de'd by mistake a gm could reverse that seeing how it was sombody else's loot.

I don't want to call anyone out before knowing the whole story, but if it was ninja'd, make it right.
Back to top Go down
Auto
Auto

PostSubject: Re: An Issue I would Like To Address   An Issue I would Like To Address EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Because Tier8 is so important...
Back to top Go down
http://www.enigma-dw.com
clint

PostSubject: Re: An Issue I would Like To Address   An Issue I would Like To Address EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:43 pm

Auto wrote:
Because Tier8 is so important...

Guess that says alot. Piss poor attitude.
Back to top Go down
Auto
Auto

PostSubject: Re: An Issue I would Like To Address   An Issue I would Like To Address EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:47 pm

Nah, Who ever he is I can't remember his main, but it will get looked into most likely.

Just saying, Tier8 is something serious?
I rather just hear he ninja'ed don't care what.
That's what, I'M saying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enigma-dw.com
Zhea
Zhea

PostSubject: Re: An Issue I would Like To Address   An Issue I would Like To Address EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:13 pm

Shit if someone ninja'd a cracked sash from me I'd get pissed.
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Acuity

PostSubject: Re: An Issue I would Like To Address   An Issue I would Like To Address EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:04 am

jmmathe wrote:
Well im a college grad and I am not that dumb.

jmmathe wrote:
If everyone went around ninja'in things nobody would have any gear at all would we? Except for the select few who have no morals or ethics, and have no problem cheated people out of what they deserve.

Stealing items from a person is bad, to automatically accuse that someone had intentionally stolen from another without valid proof beyond your say so, is ridiculous. In fact, it hurts the community just as much as it does when people steal from each other.

I pointed out these quotes because the argument is just hilariously bad and you make yourself seem rather intelligent. I'm only on the defensive/offensive here because you come into our forums and accuse one of our members of stealing and another one of you thinks they have the moral aptitude to suggest that our attitudes are piss poor when you're 'blacklisting' us from playing with you. The irony of the situation amuses me to no end.

That being said, I'm sure we can deal with it now that the information is available.
Back to top Go down
smier
Admin
Admin
smier

PostSubject: Re: An Issue I would Like To Address   An Issue I would Like To Address EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:18 pm

Dem purps is srs bsns
Back to top Go down
jmmathe

PostSubject: Re: An Issue I would Like To Address   An Issue I would Like To Address EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:28 pm

Your right I have no proof, and your right I did come into your forums. Couldnt exactlly talk to Icyness since after he lead the VoA25 he logged off the moment I sent a whisper. He may have acidentlly DE'd the item which in that case I would appologize for ever accusing him in the 1st place...just seems unlikely to me because HE wanted the item as well, and idk about you but when I want something I certainlly dont accidentlly DE it...thats what had me and my guildies confused, and someone said its just tier8 gloves...yes but half my guild is military people who dont play much, so when they win an upgrade they get really pumped about it. And to have it "so called" DE'd infront of them, is like a smack to the face...And I nvr said you guys had piss poor attidues idk where that comment came from, I witnessed and issue and addressed it, thats all...I more than likely have grped with all over you during multiple occassions, with the ammount of time I play lol
Back to top Go down
smier
Admin
Admin
smier

PostSubject: Re: An Issue I would Like To Address   An Issue I would Like To Address EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:55 pm

What exactly did you graduate from in college? I'm sure it wasn't a writing or an English class.
Back to top Go down
jmmathe

PostSubject: Re: An Issue I would Like To Address   An Issue I would Like To Address EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:57 pm

Computer Networking, dont see why that matters...
Back to top Go down
clint

PostSubject: Re: An Issue I would Like To Address   An Issue I would Like To Address EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:35 pm

The comment suggested sarcasm. I don't need a license or someone elses approval to call out what looked like a bad attitude to me. I only quoted one person and said nothing about this guild as a whole. I'm sure yer all a great jolly bunch!
Back to top Go down
Sour
Sour

PostSubject: Re: An Issue I would Like To Address   An Issue I would Like To Address EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:38 pm

You people are still here? Shoo! be gone pests!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Issue I would Like To Address   An Issue I would Like To Address Empty

Back to top Go down

An Issue I would Like To Address
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Absolution of Deathwing :: Public Discussion :: Discuss! General Chat-
Jump to: