Absolution of Deathwing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absolution of Deathwing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

young-fury warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rich

young-fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: young-fury warrior   young-fury warrior EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:01 pm

1. Character Name:youngsoulja

2. Class/Race/Professions:Tauren warrior. professions are max eng and jc

3. Armory Page:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&n=Youngsoulja

4. Please specify your experience regarding each of the following periods of content. (Level 60 - Pre BC, Level 70 - Burning Crusade, Level 80 - Etc.)
Vanilla:I hit 60 late vanilla did very little vanilla content. The content i did do consisted of zg and mc pugs nothing to super to talk about.

BC: during BC i cleared kara\mag\gruul\mag. I was keyed to ssc and tk before the removal of said keys. I killed kael in tk and was hyjal keyed before the removal of that aswell. cleared all of BT stopped playing my warrior around sunwell release and cleared up to pre 30% hp nerf muru on a resto druid.

WotLK: Just got back from dealing with real life stuff but before i was forced to take a break i cleared all of ulduar with knockx3 (10 man) flame lev hard thorim hard xt hard iron council hard hodir hard 10 and 25 with normal yogg kills and have killed all the bosses in toc 10\25.

5. Screen shot of your UI: young-fury warrior Pvef PVE UI

young-fury warrior Pvpr PVP UI

6. Link to your guild's WWS and/or explanation of your classes preferred stats for your spec/specs and rotation/ability priority.-I currently do not have any links to guild wws or wmo's. For prefered stat's as a fury warrior i need to have 5% hit and 3\3 precision to cap specials. currently with the amount of arp gear available on items themselves socketing armor pen or str is personal prefrence as long as you have a arp trinket and arp soft cap such as mjollnir rune stone. The fury rotation is pretty simple fury rotation is pretty simple keep bt and ww on cooldown slam when both are on cd and keep heroic strike queued for single target cleave for multiple targets.

7. Can you make all of our raid times?: (8pm - 12am server Monday - Thursday) Yes.

8. Previous Guild(s) and why you left:-Raided all of bc content with unbridled apathy- the reason i left ua is a general lack of players who know there class and want to progress alot of players get free rides. -Depraved was in depraved for sometime before i was forced to take a break due to real life issues came back to find them disband.

9: What is your in-game financial situation? Are you able to buy the best enchants, flasks and gems? If you are planning on putting 85 AP on your new hard-mode weapon, we don't want you in our guild.-Gold is not an issue and if it becomes an issue ill just play black jack with tripin and win all his gold!

10: What are you looking for in a guild and what are your expectations for your fellow guild members. -What i look for is a smooth raid enviorment with competent raiders and a general will to progress. As for expectations i expect to have fun make jokes and laugh but be serious when we need to focus.

11: Are you available outside of raids, before or after and for how long? We value 10 mans. Not only because there are good upgrades, but we are able to work together and practice as a group towards further progress.-Always available play this game way too much.

12. Any other information you would like to include, about yourself, such as age, where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Absolution would be a good fit:My name is Rich, im a 21 year old male who lives in springhill Florida. I enjoy long bare footed walks on the beach with my pet alligator,love football and basketball play them when i get a chance but usually im just destroying my liver with copius amounts of bud light. my character was the only max lvl character i had for a long time know my class very well enjoy pvp alot and pve.I feel absolution would be a good fit from what i hear from tripin strong will to progress and skilled players.

13. Connection and computer specs that you use to play:cable net with a HP AMD phenom 9550quad core processor 6 gigs of ram not sure if it is good or not im not very computer smart.

14. Contact information:youngsoulja8988@hotmail.com

currently my 2 piece t9 is 232 ilvl with resil enchants for pvp because the 2pc 6% arp is OP im exalted with hodir for shoulder chant and 10 stats is easily obtainable. Any questions regarding the gems like a mix or arp and str is due to running heavy pve gear for pvp.
Back to top Go down
jackherer

young-fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: young-fury warrior   young-fury warrior EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:20 pm

I stopped playing blackjack so guess you gotta steal nire's gold now rich.
Back to top Go down

young-fury warrior
Page 1 of 1