Absolution of Deathwing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absolution of Deathwing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gershwinn - Shadow Priest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gershwin
Gershwin

Gershwinn - Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: Gershwinn - Shadow Priest   Gershwinn - Shadow Priest EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:39 pm

1. Character Name: Gershwinn

2. Class/Race/Professions: Priest/Blood Elf/JC and Tailoring

3. Armory Page: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&cn=Gershwinn

4. Please specify your experience regarding each of the following periods of content. (Level 60 - Pre BC, Level 70 - Burning Crusade, Level 80 - Etc.)
Vanilla: MC BWL ZG AQ20 and Ony clears with exp up to and including Sartura in AQ40

BC: Everything from Kara to BT pre 2.4 nerf and Sunwell shortly after that nerf.

WotLK: Completed both 10 and 25 player Glory of the Raider(with Plagued and Black proto-drakes), 10 and 25 Glory of the Ulduar Raider with Algalon 10 down and exp in 25, TotC 10 and 25 clears with a tribute to skill in 10 TotGC and exp up to Valks in 25 and full clear of ICC10.

5. Screen shot of your raid UI: (Please do not just list your basic addons. Not only do we want to analyze your efficiency and playstyle, but we want to know that you're competent enough to upload a screenshot to imageshack.)

Gershwinn - Shadow Priest Wowscrnshot011310222124

6. Link to your guild's WWS and/or explanation of your classes preferred stats for your spec/specs and rotation/ability priority.
I dont have a WWS to include because I have only been raiding as a pug for the past 2-3months.
As for stats Hit>SpellPower>Haste>Crit>Spirit>Int>Hit after cap. Normal rotation is to get 5 stacks weaving as efficiently as possible then use SWP and prioritize VT/DP>MB>MF.

7. Can you make all of our raid times?: (8pm - 12am MST server Monday - Thursday) Raid times wont be a problem.

8. Previous Guild(s) and why you left:
Absolution - terrible lag and connection was hindering my abilities to perform at the level the guild needed me to and raiding had become cumbersome and stressful.
Shadow Templars - Help break the guild because of large amount of bads in it
Flawless Victory(BWL) - Same as above

9: What is your in-game financial situation? Are you able to buy the best enchants, flasks and gems? If you are planning on putting 85 AP on your new hard-mode weapon, we don't want you in our guild.
I have been floating around 7k for a while now, and theres another 20k around here on this server that someone owes me.

10: What are you looking for in a guild and what are your expectations for your fellow guild members.
A guild that wants to win and will do what it takes for that outcome. I expect guild members to have the same goal and to show that they can progress the guild rather then impede it and have a mind oriented around the guild its progression and whats best for it rather then themselves.

11: Are you available outside of raids, before or after and for how long? We value 10 mans. Not only because there are good upgrades, but we are able to work together and practice as a group towards further progress.
I will very likely not be available after raids(I love sleep) but a few hours before raids and weekends are fine for me.

12. Any other information you would like to include, about yourself, such as age, where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Absolution would be a good fit:
I am 21 live in Canada and a fuck up IRL.

13. Connection and computer specs that you use to play:
Gershwinn - Shadow Priest 682559769
6GB RAM
AMD Phenom 2.3Ghz quad core processor
ATI 4890 series Radeon Graphics card
22" Wide-screen Samsung monitor
Mouse and Keyboard
20$ headphones from Wal-Mart

14. Contact information:
(306)-737-9190
or in game
Back to top Go down
Lmaonaize

PostSubject: Re: Gershwinn - Shadow Priest   Gershwinn - Shadow Priest EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:50 pm

ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
Gershwin
Gershwin

PostSubject: Re: Gershwinn - Shadow Priest   Gershwinn - Shadow Priest EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:20 pm

I was hoping people would pick my app apart and try to make me feel bad Sad
Back to top Go down
Zhea
Zhea

PostSubject: Re: Gershwinn - Shadow Priest   Gershwinn - Shadow Priest EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:06 am

Use UI SCALE you noob.
Back to top Go down
Sour
Sour

PostSubject: Re: Gershwinn - Shadow Priest   Gershwinn - Shadow Priest EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am

ewww at shwoing the ve heals
Back to top Go down
Gershwin
Gershwin

PostSubject: Re: Gershwinn - Shadow Priest   Gershwinn - Shadow Priest EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:59 am

Gershwinn - Shadow Priest Wowscrnshot011510115615

Thank you for the advice with ui scale and your just jealous that my VE heals for more then yours sour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gershwinn - Shadow Priest   Gershwinn - Shadow Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Gershwinn - Shadow Priest
Page 1 of 1