Absolution of Deathwing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absolution of Deathwing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question for Absolution

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zelse

Question for Absolution Empty
PostSubject: Question for Absolution   Question for Absolution EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:02 am

Pokin around for a 25 man guild and saw you guys need holy pallies (high recruitment) but you recently denied what looked like a pally with more end game experience than myself. Not sure if I could make the raid times yet but im curious if you guys really are lookin for holy pallies or if your standards are just too high for me experience wise atm. Thanks.

disclaimer edit: I know im logged out in some ungemmed/ret pvp/pve crap hybrid spec shits .. ugly armory atm prolly.. im at work im not apping.. id pretty everything up before an app lol, really just asking if you need paladins because going back on what i said earlier I see while you denied that one, you accepted like 3-4 in the past 20-30 days lol.. so maybe thats why ladies was denied... anyways curious what the holy pally status is with all of your recent holy pally activity. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Zhea
Zhea

PostSubject: Re: Question for Absolution   Question for Absolution EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:18 am

Sup Zelse long time no see. To your question, maybe.
Back to top Go down
alphamax
alphamax

PostSubject: Holy Pally   Question for Absolution EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:31 pm

Yes, we are looking for a Holy Paladin at the moment if your interested. We need a quality player who can perform at a high level of healing and be raid aware. Gear is not an issue if you have the skills.
Back to top Go down
jackherer

PostSubject: Re: Question for Absolution   Question for Absolution EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Exactly what alpha said. Good raid awareness with average to above average heals is what we're looking for.. The more experience in raids you have is always better but if you've never been in a guild to get the experience but you know your a solid player with good raid awareness and can learn fast as well as beacon yourself and raid heal when you dont have to heal tanks because of huge raid damage and light tank damage without being told too, your what we're looking for.
Back to top Go down
zelse

PostSubject: Re: Question for Absolution   Question for Absolution EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:01 am

thanks for the replies, getting a major schedule change so want to see what time(s)/guilds might be a good new fit to a new work schedule.

sup zhea, yeah been fuckin around all wotlk with RL friends rolling chars and trying to train/play with them haha. this guild caught my eye seein u and stompy in here. stompy still playin? miss actually competing for that top meter spot with u guys heh Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for Absolution   Question for Absolution Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for Absolution
Page 1 of 1