Absolution of Deathwing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absolution of Deathwing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unholy / frost dps DK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkToxsik

Unholy / frost dps DK Empty
PostSubject: Unholy / frost dps DK   Unholy / frost dps DK EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:37 pm

1. Character Name:
Darktoxsik

2. Class/Race/Professions:
Dk/Orc/Herb engineer (which im switching soon)

3. Armory Page :
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&cn=Darktoxsik

4. Please specify your experience regarding each of the following periods of content. (Level 60 - Pre BC, Level 70 - Burning Crusade, Level 80 - Etc. and please be more in depth than "I have cleared everything up to ICC")

Vanilla:none
BC:none
WotLK: Toc 10-5/5 25-5/5 Togc 10 5/5 Icc10 11/12 Icc 25 7/12

5. Screen shot of your raid UI. Keybinds beyond the default 1-0 are REQUIRED in this guild:
https://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r163/Allstarplaya57/wow/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_040810_200846.jpg

6. Link to your guild's WWS and/or explanation of your classes preferred stats for your spec/specs and rotation/ability priority.

As a DK unholy it is my job to spread my disease's on the targets to allow casters maximum dps. My perferred stat is Str
my unholy rotation is Icy touch, plague strike, blood strikex2, scourge strike, death coil, scourge strikex2. horn of winter...rinse and repeat.

7. Can you make all of our raid times? If you are going to consistently miss 1 or more of our raids a week because of family or work you will not be considered to join: (9pm - 12am MST server Monday - Thursday)
yes those raid times are perfect for me

8. Previous Guild(s) and why you left:
i had just server transfered to deathwing. i was on shadow council in a guild called cataclysmic. I left because it fell apart and followed a friend over here.

9: What is your in-game financial situation?
Are you able to buy the best enchants, flasks and gems? If you are planning on putting 85 AP on your new hard-mode weapon, we don't want you in our guild.
Yes i am finacially able to purchase everything i need

10: What are you looking for in a guild and what are your expectations for your fellow guild members. I am looking for a strong progression guild.

Those nights of wipping on bosses sometimes are my favorite because it makes the kill even sweeter. i expect fun.respectible people that i can get along with and make my wow experiance that much more enjoyable.

11: Are you available outside of raids, before or after and for how long? We value 10 mans. Not only because there are good upgrades, but we are able to work together and practice as a group towards further progress.
Yes i currently do not have a job so i am able to be on whenever you need me =D

12. Any other information you would like to include, about yourself, such as age, where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Absolution would be a good fit:

Well im 20 years old i live with a roomate who is in enigma,

13. Connection and computer specs that you use to play:

Unholy / frost dps DK 776420427
1.00 Gb ram. 64x2 duel core processor 5000+ 2.60 GHz

14. Contact information:
You can contact me in game on DarkToxsik via in game mail, or on shadow counil i have a priest named, lexilove......dont ask ex G/fs toon =P
Back to top Go down
Gershwin
Gershwin

Unholy / frost dps DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy / frost dps DK   Unholy / frost dps DK EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Unholy / frost dps DK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Absolution of Deathwing :: Public Discussion :: Accepted-
Jump to: