Absolution of Deathwing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absolution of Deathwing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leathur MM hunter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leathur

Leathur MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Leathur MM hunter   Leathur MM hunter EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:04 pm

1. Character Name:Easytokill/lleather ..just changed the name yesterday, so it may show up as either or both.

2. Class/Race/Professions:MM Hunter/Troll/alch, ench

3. Armory Page:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Trollbane&cn=lleather

4. Please specify your experience regarding each of the following periods of content. (Level 60 - Pre BC, Level 70 - Burning Crusade, Level 80 - Etc. and please be more in depth than "I have cleared everything up to ICC")
Vanilla:NA
BC:server 2nd Illidan pre-nerf, server 2nd KJ pre-wotlk
WotLK:server 2nd 3d sarth pre Uld
I missed all of Uld and ToC due to being absent from the game.
up to LK in 10 man~im not avail for the main run due to timing, and the tanks for a our secondary one had to take 2-3 weeks off. So i should be downing him tonight.
up to LK in 25 man~I am currently in a casual guild, so progression has not been a huge priority for them.
5. Screen shot of your raid UI. Keybinds beyond the default 1-0 are REQUIRED in this guild:

http://www.axiomfiles.com/Files/293973/WoWScrnShot_040810_210105.jpg

I use a naga-razor mouse, so i have 9 alt key-binds outside of my f,v,z,x and 1-4 keys
1 pet attack macro n1killshot
2 serpent n2misdirect macro
3 aim macro n3concussive
4 chimera macro n4multi-shot
5 arcane macro n5volly
f mend pet macro n6explosive trap
v call back pet n7 disengage
z feign death n8 frost trap
x tranq shot

6. Link to your guild's WWS and/or explanation of your classes preferred stats for your spec/specs and rotation/ability priority.
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/cx1vo06f9nhkkn83/sum/damageDone/?enc=kills
In terms of stats for my build: Hit rating to cap, ArP to cap, Agil, crit, then haste

Rotation should consist of hunters mark, posting your serpent sting with t10 2pc up and any ap/dmg procs up and silencing shot on the cd unless required for mechanics, rapid fire, chimera, aimed shot, steady until chimera is up, aimed shot, readiness, rapid fire, chimera, aimed, steady....until furious howl is up, which should time with chimera, and aimed, berserking.. then steady and use chimera/aimed until rapid fire is back up. use rapid fire, then readiness, rinse repeat.

movement intensive fights put an emphasis on keeping track of auto shots on top of instants, so arcane shot can be used with discretion, but is a rareity.

7. Can you make all of our raid times? If you are going to consistently miss 1 or more of our raids a week because of family or work you will not be considered to join: (9pm - 12am MST server Monday - Thursday) yes. 10pm central start time is ideal for me

8. Previous Guild(s) and why you left:Power Word Drunk-guild i lvl'd up in
Fallen Tears-Guild I raided BC in, broke up and changed raid times
Resonance-casual guild, lots of good people tho.

9: What is your in-game financial situation? Are you able to buy the best enchants, flasks and gems? If you are planning on putting 85 AP on your new hard-mode weapon, we don't want you in our guild.If I come im bringing my farmer, my arrow maker/xmuter. I also have about 10k gold sticking around, its no problem.

10: What are you looking for in a guild and what are your expectations for your fellow guild members. I am looking for a result oriented guild that gets things done. I like to compete with people when it comes to dmg and ability to be dmging the right things, I like similar minded people. And i think tanks/healers are swell too.

11: Are you available outside of raids, before or after and for how long? We value 10 mans. Not only because there are good upgrades, but we are able to work together and practice as a group towards further progress. I am typically avail after 10pm central every night, and on my two random days off have no problem doing things.

12. Any other information you would like to include, about yourself, such as age, where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Absolution would be a good fit:Im a good natured 25 yr old bar manager from chicago il. I quit playing wow due to life for about a yr 4 months ago. This means I missed my chance on taking on alot of HM content, but I am extremely eager to catch up.

13. Connection and computer specs that you use to play:I use At&t high end dsl, mainly bc it performs twice as well as any cable/satelite internet Ive used. I have a 3 month old Hp pavilion desktop, Ati radeon HD 4200 video card with 8gb of ram.

14. Contact information: Lleather of trollbane, Ptbrown2@gmail.com, or text at 630346512

Last edited by Leathur on Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Destruktive
Destruktive

Leathur MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leathur MM hunter   Leathur MM hunter EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:21 am

Leathur wrote:
I quit playing wow due to life for about a yr 4 months ago.

Hit us up in 8 months when you start playing again.

Is this link you? http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Trollbane&cn=Lleather
Back to top Go down
Leathur

Leathur MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: YES   Leathur MM hunter EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:28 am

srry name change :/
Back to top Go down
Leathur

Leathur MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: hunter   Leathur MM hunter EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:42 pm

any word on my status?
Back to top Go down
Fountayne

Leathur MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leathur MM hunter   Leathur MM hunter EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:06 pm

A bit behind Bowflex's gear, but I talked to him. Worth a trial imo, especially with our current hunter situation. As long as he can produce competetive dps. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lmaonaize

Leathur MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leathur MM hunter   Leathur MM hunter EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:56 am

Come on over broski
Back to top Go down
Leathur

Leathur MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leathur MM hunter   Leathur MM hunter EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:28 pm

is that an 'im accepted'?
Back to top Go down
rich

Leathur MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leathur MM hunter   Leathur MM hunter EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Guild is basically done from what i can tell. I wouldnt bother to xfer over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leathur MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leathur MM hunter   Leathur MM hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Leathur MM hunter
Page 1 of 1