Absolution of Deathwing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absolution of Deathwing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Juiced, 80 Orc Hunter

Go down 
+2
jackherer
JuicyJuice
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JuicyJuice
JuicyJuice

Juiced, 80 Orc Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Juiced, 80 Orc Hunter   Juiced, 80 Orc Hunter EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:16 pm

1. Character Name:
Juìced (i=alt+0236)

2. Class/Race/Professions:
Orc Hunter, Blacksmithing + Jewelcrafting

3. Armory Page:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning%27s+Blade&cn=Ju%C3%ACced

4. Please specify your experience regarding each of the following periods of content. (Level 60 - Pre BC, Level 70 - Burning Crusade, Level 80 - Etc. and please be more in depth than "I have cleared everything up to ICC")
Vanilla: (Warrior Main)
Cleared: ZG, AQ 20, MC, BWL
AQ 40 - Cthun
Naxx - Patchwerk, BC hit right as we were entering this instance
BC: (Paladin Main)
Cleared - Kara, Gruul, Mag, SSC, TK, BT, Hyjal, ZA
SWP - Twins pre 3.0, cleared post
WotLK: (Paladin main until start of ICC)
Cleared - Naxx 10/25, OS 3D 10/25, 6M Maly, Glory of Ulduar Raider 10/25, TOGC Inanity 10/Mad Skill 25
ICC 10 - Cleared on Normal, 3 Heroic (Lord M, Lady D, Loot Ship) with attempts on Sourfang (7%) and Festergut (40%, only 2 attempts)
ICC 25 - Cleared Normal, only attempted and downed Loot Ship on heroic

5. Screen shot of your raid UI. Keybinds beyond the default 1-0 are REQUIRED in this guild:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img682/7947/66795908.jpg
All of my abilities are key bound using `-6, a,d, r, f, mouse wheel, mouse buttons and then they are all bound again with alt, shift and ctrl modifiers. Alt+left mouse click is bound to aspect change, alt + right mouse click is bound to Volley (gotta love this "non AOE" trash in ICC that blizzard promised us)

6. Link to your guild's WWS and/or explanation of your classes preferred stats for your spec/specs and rotation/ability priority.
Tuesday 25 ICC N, Up to Sindra: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/g81jm7d0rrh9bmyc/
Wednesday ICC 25 N, Sindra + LK: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ke1lie2tixgoaj5i/
Prefered Stats: ArP>Agi>Cir>AP (once hit capped of course with haste being dookie across the board)
Rotation: Serpent -> Chimera -> Aimed -> Steady Spam till CS or AS if moving
Silencing Shot, Call of the Wild, Wolf Shout are macroed into instant attacks
Swing Timer is watched during steady spam to not clip Auto Shots
Imp Aspect Proc = 1.5s Steady Shot = GCD which makes haste useless
Nomrally Speed Pot 3 seconds before pull, MD, Blow Cooldowns (stacking them with the initial speed potion) and tear it up. When BL Hits, cooldowns again, 2nd speed pot and finish it off Smile

7. Can you make all of our raid times? If you are going to consistently miss 1 or more of our raids a week because of family or work you will not be considered to join: (9pm - 12am MST server Monday - Thursday)
If I am correct, MST is 1 hour ahead of Central Time, meaning you guys raid 10pm to 1 am my time, which is perfect for me

8. Previous Guild(s) and why you left:
IWS on Darkspear
Started off as a member, promoted to Raider and finally Class Leader/Raid Leader in 2009
Raided with these guys for all of Vanilla, BC and most of WOTLK
Late last year the guild started to run in to issues when our GM and 3 Core Officers left the game because of personal things happening (2 kids, 1 Marrige, 1 Graduated Med School)
We tried to recover our loss and move on, but it never fully happened. The majority of the core either went to another guild or transfered off.
I chose to make my Hunter my new main and went to Hysteria because they were looking for a full time raid hunter at the time.

I started to raid with Hysteria, was only late to 1 raid and only sat once willingly to let some recruits experience the farm content as I was not needed. Reason for me wanting to leave them is because of recent changes in my job scheduling which no longer allow me to attend their raid times. I am still on good terms with all of them and you are welcome to contact any of them in game for a reference.

9: What is your in-game financial situation? Are you able to buy the best enchants, flasks and gems? If you are planning on putting 85 AP on your new hard-mode weapon, we don't want you in our guild.
It's Gravy Smile
I always use the top end gems and enchants on all of my gear, regardless of level. I take a lot of pride in my toon and I would like to think that it shows with my performance in raids.

10: What are you looking for in a guild and what are your expectations for your fellow guild members.
I am looking for progression in a timely manner. I play this game to raid, its what I enjoy doing. Downing a new encounter with a group of people brings me please (sometimes the naughty kind clown ). I expect the guild to be willing to adapt to new situations and make the necessary adjustments to progress in the game. I would like to see Heroic LK 25 downed before the xpac comes out Smile

11: Are you available outside of raids, before or after and for how long? We value 10 mans. Not only because there are good upgrades, but we are able to work together and practice as a group towards further progress.
I would be available 3-4 hours prior to raid every night and 3-4 hours after raid if asked ahead of time. I do work a full time job that starts at 8 am my time. I do not have an issue getting to bed as late as 4 am as long as I know a day ahead of time so i can sneak a nap in before the raid Smile

12. Any other information you would like to include, about yourself, such as age, where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Absolution would be a good fit:
I'm a simple dude. 24, married, 2 dogs, 1 chinchilla, and 1 52" HD Tv Very Happy. I was born in Italy and moved to the states at the age of 12 and now consider myself to be a texan as much as the next cowboy. I lucked out and was able to start my career at a early age, making my lifestyle very stable and problem free.

13. Connection and computer specs that you use to play:
Verizon Fios
Intel I5 3.3GHZ
6 Gibs Ram
Dual NVidia Gefore 9800 GTX's

14. Contact information:
Pm on website
MPerson1985@gmail.com
In game on LB on Juìced

I check my e mail 2-3 times a day and am normally in game during my above play time
Back to top Go down
jackherer

PostSubject: Re: Juiced, 80 Orc Hunter   Juiced, 80 Orc Hunter EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:10 am

Excellent app, gear, parses. Accepted for trial, contact us in game or forums.
Back to top Go down
Destruktive
Destruktive

PostSubject: Re: Juiced, 80 Orc Hunter   Juiced, 80 Orc Hunter EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:42 am

Perfect timing, car fires killed all our hunters.
Back to top Go down
JuicyJuice
JuicyJuice

PostSubject: Re: Juiced, 80 Orc Hunter   Juiced, 80 Orc Hunter EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:38 am

Destruktive wrote:

Is this something that happens on a regular basis to all your hunters? If so, I'm afraid I will have to pass Laughing
I will be contacting you once I transfer over monday or tuesday, I would like to finish off the raid week here still as thats the least I can do for my current guild.

Thanks for the quick response!
Back to top Go down
Fountayne

PostSubject: Re: Juiced, 80 Orc Hunter   Juiced, 80 Orc Hunter EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:43 am

JuicyJuice wrote:
Destruktive wrote:

Is this something that happens on a regular basis to all your hunters? If so, I'm afraid I will have to pass Laughing
I will be contacting you once I transfer over monday or tuesday, I would like to finish off the raid week here still as thats the least I can do for my current guild.

Thanks for the quick response!

That's only reasonable :-). We look forward to your arrival.
Back to top Go down
Destruktive
Destruktive

PostSubject: Re: Juiced, 80 Orc Hunter   Juiced, 80 Orc Hunter EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:05 pm

JuicyJuice wrote:
Destruktive wrote:

Is this something that happens on a regular basis to all your hunters?

Usually we end up beating them to death, these were legit car fires.
Back to top Go down
Kelsolar
Kelsolar

PostSubject: Re: Juiced, 80 Orc Hunter   Juiced, 80 Orc Hunter EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:46 pm

Yes. All perfectly unrelated to me in any way car fires. That's right.
Back to top Go down
Laere

PostSubject: Re: Juiced, 80 Orc Hunter   Juiced, 80 Orc Hunter EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:13 pm

I actually do have a quick question about one or two things. I did a bit of research today, and looking at other hunters who all had similarities in their choices.

With your wolf pet, why do you spend a lot of it's talents on stamina buffs, rather than damage talents, such as Rabid, Cobra reflexes, maybe a point in Shark Attack even. DPS your pet does > no DPS; with this 90% pet avoidance to AOE damage, the stamina buffs seem kind of pointless to me. I don't know how often hunter's pets switch targets at all in fights, because I don't focus all my attention on what they do, but wouldn't Dash also be a pretty viable talent to pick up through pet talents as well?

Also I think it would be better to take one or both of your points out of rapid recuperation, and put it them into improved steady shot, I don't see how you can have mana problems, even with replenishment.

That's about it I think, everything else looks good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juiced, 80 Orc Hunter   Juiced, 80 Orc Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Juiced, 80 Orc Hunter
Page 1 of 1