Absolution of Deathwing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absolution of Deathwing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warflea - Troll Resto Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
warflea

Warflea - Troll Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Warflea - Troll Resto Shaman   Warflea - Troll Resto Shaman EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:02 pm

1. Character Name: Warflea

2. Class/Race/Professions: Shaman/Troll/Engi,Enchating

3. Armory Page: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&cn=Warflea

4. Please specify your experience regarding each of the following periods of content. (Level 60 - Pre BC, Level 70 - Burning Crusade, Level 80 - Etc. and please be more in depth than "I have cleared everything up to ICC")
Vanilla: Not much
BC: All content except sunwell
WotLK: 2 Drake Sarth, Naxx cleared with some hardmodes, Cleared Ulduar not many hard modes, did not raid TOC when it was new content, ICC only did normal modes experienced all bosses on 10 man and only seen up to PP in 25 man.

5. Screen shot of your raid UI. Keybinds beyond the default 1-0 are REQUIRED in this guild:
Warflea - Troll Resto Shaman Screenshot040110014610

6. Link to your guild's WWS and/or explanation of your classes preferred stats for your spec/specs and rotation/ability priority.
Dont have current web stats. Im currently stacking hast for faster chain heals and my riptide is usually on CD.
7. Can you make all of our raid times? If you are going to consistently miss 1 or more of our raids a week because of family or work you will not be considered to join: (9pm - 12am MST server Monday - Thursday)
Yes

8. Previous Guild(s) and why you left: Ourobors - left because they were not serious about progression and was stuck on PP with raider not showing up to wipe nights. I was accepted to Then there was silence but due to recent guild issues I left.

9: What is your in-game financial situation? Are you able to buy the best enchants, flasks and gems? If you are planning on putting 85 AP on your new hard-mode weapon, we don't want you in our guild.
I can get the best of the best.

10: What are you looking for in a guild and what are your expectations for your fellow guild members.
"Warcraft is a team game. I expect my everything from my guildies that a sports team would expect from its players. I expect my guild to treat it's members like a coach would treat his players. What does a sports team expect? Starting and ending on time - not just starting to form the group at "start" time. Working together - helping those who don't perform as well, and not actling like a 1-man army if you perform better than your teammates."

Baconcheese

11: Are you available outside of raids, before or after and for how long? We value 10 mans. Not only because there are good upgrades, but we are able to work together and practice as a group towards further progress.
Yes i would be able to but as of now im running 10 man ICC with some RL friends.

12. Any other information you would like to include, about yourself, such as age, where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Absolution would be a good fit:
Im 21 Asian living alone in Maryland. Just looking for a team of good player to push for end game content.
Im also majoring in media production and digital editing so if i were to get raid video footage i can turn that into movies.

13. Connection and computer specs that you use to play:
3mb down/ 1mb up

2.8 i7 quadcore, 8 gigs of ram, whit a 512 HD radion graphics card.

14. Contact information:
Pst me in game
Back to top Go down
Laere

PostSubject: Re: Warflea - Troll Resto Shaman   Warflea - Troll Resto Shaman EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:35 pm

He keybinds and he's Asian. omg
Back to top Go down
warflea

PostSubject: Re: Warflea - Troll Resto Shaman   Warflea - Troll Resto Shaman EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:04 pm

is that a good thing?
Back to top Go down
jackherer

PostSubject: Re: Warflea - Troll Resto Shaman   Warflea - Troll Resto Shaman EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:25 pm

You failed question #9 BTW with your 2 shitty gems in chest.
Back to top Go down
warflea

PostSubject: Re: Warflea - Troll Resto Shaman   Warflea - Troll Resto Shaman EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:56 pm

BUT i dident look again
Back to top Go down
Laere

PostSubject: Re: Warflea - Troll Resto Shaman   Warflea - Troll Resto Shaman EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:20 pm

The shitty gems are still in your chest.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, you should have no MP5 gems whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
warflea

PostSubject: Re: Warflea - Troll Resto Shaman   Warflea - Troll Resto Shaman EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:27 pm

i just got my tier 10 chest upgrade and that has 2 haste gmes in it the only mp5 one is my glove for my meta requirement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warflea - Troll Resto Shaman   Warflea - Troll Resto Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Warflea - Troll Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1