Absolution of Deathwing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absolution of Deathwing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Patriotp Balance Druid

Go down 
+2
gràve
Patriot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Patriot

Patriotp Balance Druid Empty
PostSubject: Patriotp Balance Druid   Patriotp Balance Druid EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:08 pm

1. Character Name: Patriotp

2. Class/Race/Professions: Druid/Tauren/Jewelcrafting and Alchemy

3. Armory Page:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&cn=Patriotp

4. Please specify your experience regarding each of the following periods of content.
Vanilla: Did not raid during vanilla Wow played a Alliance priest that I stopped levling because my friends stopped playing. Have solo’d/ two manned many 60 raids including everything but MC and zul gurub
BC: When I started playing again BC raids were not in my interest as I was leveling to get to 80 to participate in new content. Have gone back and done the following BC raids-karazhan and Magtheridons lair.
WotLK: I hit 80 in May the year after Wrath was released. Do the fact I was in a primarily social guild I pugged most of my raids including full clears of Naxx 25 and After Ulduar came out I got a weekly spot in Ourboros 25 man Ulduar raid and they progressed nicely into it but never downing yogg or Algalon. It was around September of last year my social guild fell apart and we went our different ways I joined “Then there was silence” and completed the following Ulduar hard modes with them in 25 version “Obituary” “Stokin the Furnace Master” “Heartbreaker” and “I Could say that cache was rare” With silence I also completed my clear of 10 and 25 man Toc. I was forced to leave Silence after November 2009 because of a much needed WoW break and partly college finals. I came back after the Christmas holiday in January and joined “nocturnal insanity” with them I have porgressed into ICC 25 man 10/12 bosses and 10 man 11/12 working on Lichking kill now for our group 2 titles.

5. Screen shot of your raid UI. Keybinds beyond the default 1-0 are REQUIRED in this guild:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot041410163851.jpg/
6. Link to your guild's WWS and/or explanation of your classes preferred stats for your spec/specs and rotation/ability priority. http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/45766/
As a boomkin my preferred stat is spell power it’s a raw stat that scales best for my class and my damage done. My second most important stat as a boomkin is of course crit. Crits activate nearly every moonkin ability we have from Natures Grace to our 4 set t10 bonus languish to returning 2 percent of our mana on crits crit rating is very important for my class and I try to use potent ametrines to fill the gem slots that have a moderate sp bonus in them. My rotation as a boomkin is Faire Fire>Moonfire>Insect Swarm>wrath until starfire eclipse then starfire until wrath eclipse I keep up the dot relevant to my eclispe during my rotation for instance if I have a solar eclipse I have my insect swarm up for 3 percent increased damage and if I have a Lunar Eclipse up I have my moonfire up for a 3 percent increase in crit.
7. Can you make all of our raid times? If you are going to consistently miss 1 or more of our raids a week because of family or work you will not be considered to join: (9pm - 12am MST server Monday - Thursday) These raid times are exactly the same as my current raid times now and I make all the raids everyday every week.

8. Previous Guild(s) and why you left:
Then There Was Silence-Left due to a wow break and college finals and other personally issues at the time.
Nocturnal Insanity-My current guild I have no intention of leaving them unless of course I was accepted into Absolution.

9: What is your in-game financial situation? Are you able to buy the best enchants, flasks and gems? If you are planning on putting 85 AP on your new hard-mode weapon, we don't want you in our guild. I have made over 250,000 gold on auctions when I was and elixir master and the flask market was good I made easily 5k a day. I currently make enough from my Jc and Transmutations masters alchemy spec to support myself and the best gems/enchants/flasks.

10: What are you looking for in a guild and what are your expectations for your fellow guild members. In my fellow guild members above all I look for friendliness and a good personality I want them to be skilled in the way they play their class but not be elitist about it. I enjoy a fun social guild while being serious when it comes to raiding I like people to be prepared, flasked, food buffed , and ready for the pull when the times comes

11: Are you available outside of raids, before or after and for how long? We value 10 mans. Not only because there are good upgrades, but we are able to work together and practice as a group towards further progress. I am available outside of raids. I am usually one 3-4 hours before raid time and 1-2 hours after the main 25 man raid. I value 10 mans as well for the chance at building my offspec and creating more synergy with fellow guild members.

12. Any other information you would like to include, about yourself, such as age, where you live, etc, and about your character and/or why you think Absolution would be a good fit: I am 19 currently working on a teaching degree. My Major is history and I live in San Antonio Texas. I think Absolution would be a good choice because i enjoy raiding and working with others...i also hear you guys need a boomkin Smile

13. Connection and computer specs that you use to play:
My latency is allows bellow 100ms and I have a good ISP. I play on a G71x Gaming laptop with 6gigs of ram dual core 2..53 Ghz processor and over 1g of video memory. I have over 50 fps in nearly every raid fight in ICC 25.
14. Contact information:
Cell-210 316 1791
Back to top Go down
gràve

PostSubject: Re: Patriotp Balance Druid   Patriotp Balance Druid EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:23 pm

Pat is great dps and has good raid awarness, he can follow instructions as well. what else do you want in a raider?!
Back to top Go down
Medle
Medle

PostSubject: Re: Patriotp Balance Druid   Patriotp Balance Druid EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Patriot wrote:
5. Screen shot of your raid UI. Keybinds beyond the default 1-0 are REQUIRED in this guild:

Here I'll say it again
Patriot wrote:

One more time?
Patriot wrote:
Keybinds beyond the default 1-0 are REQUIRED in this guild

Are you illiterate or just a clicker?Personally, I'd rather be illiterate
Back to top Go down
Laere

PostSubject: Re: Patriotp Balance Druid   Patriotp Balance Druid EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:34 pm

From what I see your gear and parses look pretty good. Gemming and Enchants look pretty straightforward as well.

However I think you may want to re-form your keybindings. Or read medle's post lol.
Back to top Go down
Patriot

PostSubject: Re: Patriotp Balance Druid   Patriotp Balance Druid EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:41 pm

Thank you for the tips Laere. Yes medle i am aware of what it shows those are yes infact bound to those keys. i bind more important keys i.e (rebirth, innervate, barkskin) to mouse buttons for fast action as i d not use the keyboard all that much during an actual raid enviorment and i have a 12 button mouse i figure i should make some use of it.
Back to top Go down
Medle
Medle

PostSubject: Re: Patriotp Balance Druid   Patriotp Balance Druid EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:44 pm

1. You should have addressed that in the ui screenshot section
2. You're telling me that you reach all the way over to 7 for starfire, 8 for typhoon, and 9 for farie fire?
3. What abilities do you have bound to your 12 mouse buttons?
Back to top Go down
Patriot

PostSubject: Re: Patriotp Balance Druid   Patriotp Balance Druid EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:47 pm

No My starfire is actualy 4 and my Faire fire as a stated is the first spell i cast in my rotation and normally needs to be cast only once per fight thats why its so far down the bar, and typhoon is a very very situational spell that i have bound to the mouse button for saurfang fights and using on the lichkings spirits in the third phase. That is all a moonkin should ever be using typhoon for in ICC ever.

edit. Tyhpoon is bound to my bottom left side button innervate to the middle left side button and rebirth to the first one. IS and MF are bound to ones lower then that because they are instant cast and last a fair ammount of time and since a moonkins dots are now reliant on which eclispe is up to not need to be cast near as often during a fight.
Back to top Go down
Fountayne

PostSubject: Re: Patriotp Balance Druid   Patriotp Balance Druid EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:06 pm

Should try to get 15 stam run speed and gem one hit gem.

Assuming you're not pushing anything past 5-6 app looks decent.

Did good dps in the 25 TOC I pugged.
Back to top Go down
Patriot

PostSubject: Re: Patriotp Balance Druid   Patriotp Balance Druid EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:12 pm

I was considering that fountain but if i dropped that enchant to my shoes i would lose 12 hit and actually have to get two hit gems which is a loss to crit/sp. Currently i stand at 1 over the hit raiting with a hit gem in my bracers. As soon as i see the 25 man Boe bracers from lady deathwhisper that give hit go up on the Auction house i plan on buying them. Fixing any hit gemming issues i have and allowing me to resocket my bracers and change my boot enchant.
Back to top Go down
Medle
Medle

PostSubject: Re: Patriotp Balance Druid   Patriotp Balance Druid EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:20 pm

bind cyclone and you pass in my book....for now.
Back to top Go down
Patriot

PostSubject: Re: Patriotp Balance Druid   Patriotp Balance Druid EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Heh totally understandable glad you caught that cyclone will be bound to my main bar. May i ask who you are Medle? Class and spec? im merely curious.
Back to top Go down
Medle
Medle

PostSubject: Re: Patriotp Balance Druid   Patriotp Balance Druid EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:26 pm

look at my avatar
Back to top Go down
rich

PostSubject: Re: Patriotp Balance Druid   Patriotp Balance Druid EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:27 pm

are you restoxpresso? everytime i see your name i think of that faggot ret pally patriot who couldnt make glad as ret\druid or who did get it or something
Back to top Go down
Patriot

PostSubject: Re: Patriotp Balance Druid   Patriotp Balance Druid EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:29 pm

No i get that alot though im not Patriot the pally i despise him he wasnt really a friendly guy offered to sell me his name before he transferred i declined for obvious reasons
Back to top Go down
Patriot

PostSubject: Re: Patriotp Balance Druid   Patriotp Balance Druid EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Not to be rude but after asking around about guildes and choices at this time i am formally withdrawing my app
Back to top Go down
Medle
Medle

PostSubject: Re: Patriotp Balance Druid   Patriotp Balance Druid EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Patriot wrote:
Not to be rude but after asking around about guildes and choices at this time i am formally withdrawing my app
nice1
Back to top Go down
rich

PostSubject: Re: Patriotp Balance Druid   Patriotp Balance Druid EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:11 am

Patriot wrote:
Understandable, most of us are assholes who will ridicule you until you quit anyway. Even more so if you are a nigger, kike, spic, or any non white race. If you arent terrible and can make it through that 2-3 week period of hell you will be a great fit though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patriotp Balance Druid   Patriotp Balance Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Patriotp Balance Druid
Page 1 of 1